Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Josie's Top Ten: Ways to Procrastinate Bed Time

10. "I forgot to say Goodnight to Bentley." (after ignoring him all evening)

9. "Look what I can do with my tongue." (stick it out?---Wow, that's talent.)

8. "I have to go to the bathroom one more time." (Please do.)

7. "I'm feeling lonely. I should call my daddy and tell him about my day."

6. "Let me tell you what I want to eat for my snack tomorrow."

5. "I picked a really long book. Let me find a shorter one with more pictures." (who cares if it takes 10 more minutes to find the perfect book)

4. "Did we feed the turtles today?" (right before you decided to say goodnight to Bentley)

3. "I have to go to the bathroom one more time." (yeah...right! How small is your bladder?)

2. "My eyelashes just don't want to close tonight." (good one!)



And the Number One Reason for Procrastinating Going to Bed:

1. "I need one more kiss & a snuggle and then I can fall asleep, Mommy."

1 comment:

Gudrun Johnston said...

Sounds like some Sage-i-ness has rubbed off on her...but she comes up with the best lines...love the one about the eyelashes!
Give her a kiss and cuddles form us too!